• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Cloud File missing newest version. PS 22.5.1

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PS file that I work on weekly and it's saved on CC. The file is huge, over 1 G. I tried to open the file away from home while using my Macbook with my iphone as a hotspot. PS was unresponsive. It wouldn't open any file or start a new file. I worked in excel while waiting but nothing happened after an hour. I closed PS without issue. When I get home I reopened PS and tried to open the same file and I get the version from 2 months ago. There's nothing on my Laptop locally, nothing in my CC deleted folder, nothing in CC files that is newer than 2 months ago. Even if I can't get the newest version of that file back I'd like to know where I went wrong or if this has happened to anyone else.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

right click on the file in finder and select the option to view on website. This brings up the file in 1 up view in your browser. On the right hand side is an icon that looks like a clock and the tool tip says timeline. Click that icon. This will give you all the versions of the file saved inthe cloud. You should now be able to see the history of this file and figure out what happened to the last 2 months of changes. 

Director of Product Management - Adobe Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines