• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Extensions Double USM3

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having real problems getting anywhere in figuring out what's going on with this plugin.

after installing I go to the pluugin tab and get asked to install an additional element, I follow the instructions but still get the same results, it's frankly driving me batty.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

The Contact Form's been fixed, thanks to @Sharon24860619it6a (who's already received the needed assets via email) for pointing out the issue and to the always kind @Stephen_A_Marsh for Cc'ing me 🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should probably use the following contact page:

https://www.cc-extensions.com/support

@DavideBarranca – are you out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That avenue is being explored too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

@Sharon24860619it6a wrote:

I'm having real problems getting anywhere in figuring out what's going on with this plugin.

Thanks to stuff related to the way URI are dealt with internally (that has changed over time) the additional component installation might fail. Please drop me an email at unDavide at the google email service you know dot com.

I've just checked the Support Form on my website and with horror I've noticed it returns an error, that was unexpected. Is that what's happened to you too?

Davide

Davide Barranca
PS developer and author => www.ps-scripting.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Contact Form's been fixed, thanks to @Sharon24860619it6a (who's already received the needed assets via email) for pointing out the issue and to the always kind @Stephen_A_Marsh for Cc'ing me 🙏🏻

Davide Barranca
PS developer and author => www.ps-scripting.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines