• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries (Photoshop)

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated my workstation to a MacBook M1 with version  23.5.0 of Photoshop.  See attached for specifics.  We have been using CC libraries to collaborate for several years now.  However, this newest update is not allowing me to drag and drop images directly into the libraries within the app.  I can make folders and name them, but cannot drag and drop images.  I can load them within the CC app on the desktop. This is an extra step and creates more work for us.  It seems like this should work properly, it even has the verbiage 'drag and drop' right within the folder I make, but nothing happens when I try to do that.  The only option I get is that 'Ca extract from Image' which does not allow me to navigate to the images I need to upload.  Any assistance or insight with this would be greatly appreciated.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Have you tried resetting the preferences? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

Help > Sign Out on the menu bar. Then sign back in using the same method. (Can also use the CC Desktop App to do this. Should be able to do it in the upper right, from your icon.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also did not fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm.

Maybe try updating the Creative Cloud Libraries?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

(Take note this is for when it's not working at all, but it may help.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Allison, 

Unfortunately this feature isn't supported on M1 Macs yet. Also see this list with known issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html

Drag and Drop does not work between the Libraries panel

Open Photoshop using Rosetta. To learn more about Rosetta, see About Rosetta

So, the solution is to open Photoshop using Rosetta. The Photoshop team is planning on fixing this soon. 

By the way, you can also click the +-button in the Libraries panel to add Photoshop layers. Dragging images from the Finder only works (like you already found out) by dragging it into the Creative Cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines