• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library Discrepancy

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a lot of updates to files in my CC Library yesterday. Today when I opened the library, I can see the updated file thumbnails in the library but when I try to edit the files, it opens the older version of the library file. So all my changes have been lost? How can updated thumbnails show up, but when I edit a file, an old version that looks different opens?CC Library Discrepancy.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the item pasted from Ilustrator, and do you  doubel click and it opens in Illustreator. If other please explain constuciotnif this is bitmap or shapes, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this file was created in Photoshop. When I double click it, it opens in Photoshop. It was constructed with shapes and layer styles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this same issue. I worked all day on a set of files that were working fine in the library. When I quit Photoshop and then reopened it later, the thumbnail shows the correct work in the library panel. But when I edit the files, all my work is gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines