Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CEP extension gets broken when including jsx files

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I followed the "Getting Started with CEP Extensions" guide and was able to set up a custom panel with buttons that are linked to a jsx file with click event callbacks.

Everything works fine so far but I had to import some functions from a lib directory I installed in the extension folder structure with the following command and proper location - #include "../lib/file.jsx"- and this is where the problem comes.

Basically, when I include a file this way, the extension is broken as the function from the file in the lib directory doesn't seem to be called, also if I remove the include command, nothing happens and I'm not getting an error about the missing called function that doesn't exist in the main jsx file.

As such, I'm a bit confused and I was wondering if anyone has already experimented that issue?

Thanks,

Jeremy

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the problem in this forum that is the one that best suits your needs

https://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/add-ons/extensions/content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks for the info, I bet there was a better forum for questions about CEP extensions.

CEP extension gets broken when including jsx files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines