• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing a photo to a painting

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never used Photoshop before. I am totally confused. I don't even understand if I have the app when I click on open nothing happens. I must have downloaded it because I was on it and it let me download a picture. I can't find any thing which helps me to change my photo to a painting. I've been on this all day now and I'm sick of it

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think we need more specifics. 

You can download a picture without having photoshop; what format is your picture, and what happens when you try to open that photo?

Photoshop has several options to make a photo look like a painting; more specifics on waht your are looking for would help. What sort of painting effect to you want?

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 2.03.38 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 2.08.36 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 2.08.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-07-20 at 2.01.27 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines