• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing to a new laptop from a computer

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i will start on a new laptop soon. How can i transfer my Photoshop actions, panels etc and my Bridge settings, workflow etc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Yes, do not migrate your apps! There can be all sorts of problems, but you can safely migrate data and settings. If you use a migration app you can usually set what gets moved over.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

For Photoshop

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

I don't use Bridge so maybe ask on the Bridge forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you , have a nice day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Mac computers, Apple has built-in tools to migrate from one computer to a new one. Microsoft doesn't have a built-in tool but there are ways to migrate settings, LapLink is often recommended.

https://www.computerworld.com/article/3585794/how-to-migrate-to-a-new-windows-pc.html

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204350

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't use any migration tools if you old computer has any adobe apps on it.  ie, properly uninstall and then clean if you're going to use a migration tool.  if you need more details, ask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, do not migrate your apps! There can be all sorts of problems, but you can safely migrate data and settings. If you use a migration app you can usually set what gets moved over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines