Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing transparent background.

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

When I choose create a new fill or adjustment layer to change the background color, the color is gray in the background and will not change to the color I chose. There must be a setting I accidentally turned on or off for this to happen. Here is the video I am learning on. The part that I'm unaware of is at 20:00 minutes. My color changes from transparent to gray. The color won't change to teal as in the video. Any suggestions? Thank you. 
Wrt

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @William27521841d6ks What color mode are you in? Are you on a layer mask? Can you show a screenshot of your entire workspace with the layers panel open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@William27521841d6ks 

In addition to the screenshot of your work including the Layers panel, please provide the link to the tutorial you are watching. We see that the issue is at 20mm.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines