Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Generation with Base Assets

Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I'm an nft creator looking for help in regards to creating a script that will export different combinations of layers with no duplicates.

I have a base image than other categories/folders such as "eyes, heads, necklace, shirts, etc" and within each category are different assets. For eyes there would be "aviators, sunglasses, 3d glasses, etc"

I can make all the art just not the script and looking for help to export a given amount of combinations (1,000) for example.

If you are interested contact me at (email adress removed) or reply to this thread, thanks!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I'm an nft creator looking for help in regards to creating a script that will export different combinations of layers with no duplicates.

I have a base image than other categories/folders such as "eyes, heads, necklace, shirts, etc" and within each category are different assets. For eyes there would be "aviators, sunglasses, 3d glasses, etc" <spam link removed>

I can make all the art just not the script and looking for help to export a given amount of combinations (1,000) for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please don’t tag onto an old, essentially unrelated thread but start a new one. 

But please provide a meaningful description and screenshots to clarify teh Layer Structure and intended output. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by nft creator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume Non-Fungible Tokens. Currently the hot, trendy way to sell digital art online and hopefully make big money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is the other user that posts almost same content someone you know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines