• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloan stamp stopped recognizing color

Engaged ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a creative cloud member on a Windows 10 computer. I am in the middle of a client project and for no aparent reason, the clone stan is no longer recognizing the color of the selected area. My settings are Mode Normal Opacity 100% Flow 100% Sample Current Layer. I have nver seen this happen.

The job is 95% done. Help when I drag over the area to be cloned, it is in Black and white?

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

What is the active Layer’s position in the Layer stack, what is the Layer’s Blend Mode, which Channels are active, …? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged , Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Problem solved with your last question. Somehow the full RGB channel as not selected. I have no idea how the an alternate channel became selected at the end of a two hour edit. But it did. As soon as I selected the RGB channel all the most recent color edits are there.

Wierd. Thank you for asking the last question

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Photoshop release 22.5.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the active Layer’s position in the Layer stack, what is the Layer’s Blend Mode, which Channels are active, …? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved with your last question. Somehow the full RGB channel as not selected. I have no idea how the an alternate channel became selected at the end of a two hour edit. But it did. As soon as I selected the RGB channel all the most recent color edits are there.

Wierd. Thank you for asking the last question

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines