• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clone Stamp not working, all settings correct

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a multi layered image with one layer that i need to clone stamp things on. Spent hours and hours seaching for why its not owrking. I click on the option key, set my source, see the clone over the new area, click on it and nothing happens. I ahve checked all the settings against all the forums and they are correct. i have tried on the base layer, a duplicate layer and an added layer. nothing works. no answers help that i have found on any of the forums. i have all the settings the way they say, have tried with all/currnet and below/current. no diffference. as soon as i click on it the clone dissapears. please help.

Joyce

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Thanks. In the end I stumbled on the issue, the location of my layer was on the bottom and not the top of the stack. when i added a layer to the top it all worked. I guess when people suggest to add a layer, it would help to know where that layer needs to go. non of the forums or questions addressed that.

Thanks again.

Joyce

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi please show us a screenshot or video of your problem...regards or check video...regards

https://youtu.be/956GC_w-Idg

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. In the end I stumbled on the issue, the location of my layer was on the bottom and not the top of the stack. when i added a layer to the top it all worked. I guess when people suggest to add a layer, it would help to know where that layer needs to go. non of the forums or questions addressed that.

Thanks again.

Joyce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines