• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud corrupted a file that I saved with different names neither of those open in PSD

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
I can't seem to get in touch with creative cloud but I have a file that I can't open from my Adobe Cloud. I have several versions of the same and neither will open it says each layer has an error. Does anyone know a solution for this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Hey Cory,

Found out a solution opening on photoshop web and then saving it from there again. This was the only solution I could come up with

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @d.barreto sorry to hear this.  Have you logged out of CC and then back in, does this fix this?

Would it be possible for you to share some screenshots of what you are seeing for the team?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Cory,

Found out a solution opening on photoshop web and then saving it from there again. This was the only solution I could come up with

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines