Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud files are not showing up

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to use some files from the cloud on photoshop, but they are not showing up. It just says that those files can't load. 

Also, I get an error each time I try to open the app, it says "This gradient file is erroneous or corrupted".

I attached an image but it's in spanish cause that's my native language. 

I already log in and out of my session, uninstalled/installed photoshop but still, nothing.

Can I get some advise on this? It's getting frustrating.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you've submitted the logs requested above, can you please try 

to restore your preferences using this manual method. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually

If it works, zip up the settings folder and post to dropbox or CC-files to share it so we can debug it.

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Eva Laura5F9D , Can you please check if your Creative Cloud is updated to latest version. You can also do this by following below steps:

Open Creative Cloud.

click on cloud icon on top right corner.
Open preferences by clicking the gear icon.
Go into the General section of the window that opens, there you have two options to enable 'Launch Creative Cloud at login' and 'Always keep Creative Cloud up to date'.
Now logout from creative cloud and re-login with internet ON. If it start self updating or ask update creative cloud, let it happen successfully.
Check if issue is still reproducible.
If issue is still reproducible, Please launch Photoshop, click Help menu->SystemInfo and share the text in dialog. You can share it via zipping it into a folder & post it in dropbox or CC files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines