• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud saved project isn't moving to my other computer at home.

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a project that I started on a school computer for an assignment and saved it to the cloud at the end of the hour which did show up on the school computer when I looked back to make sure it saved but now that I'm at my laptop at home the cloud document isn't showing up anymore?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Turner24430503l2r0 is your Creative Cloud desktop app syncing properly? Go to assets.adobe.com and log in - do you see your file there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is not showing up there no

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If its not on assets.adobe.com site then it was not saved to the cloud and most likely was saved locally on the school computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Turner24430503l2r0 

I'm not sure that I completely follow your very long run-on sentence, but I think you are saying:

• you saved the document on the Cloud on the school computer
  • you don't see it on your laptop at home

Is that correct?

What you didn't tell us is if you are logging in with the same Adobe ID and pw on both devices. Files on the Cloud are linked to your login.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines