Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud Storage is full in Lightroom, macOS

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I just bought combo Lr & PTS. And this combo I have 20GB in cloud storage. But when I open PTS app in desktop, it notice cloud storage is full (I used 2,2GB). I don't know why that. Please see screenshot I insert allow. Hope you reply me soon. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 14.34.16.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-18 at 14.35.50.png

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Thank you for reply me. Yesterday, I fixed and now my Adobe PTS accout updated from 2GB to 20GB already ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the storage issue experienced. 

Can you please help us with your registered e-mail ID? Would you mind re-login into the app? What does Creative Cloud storage show? Is the app up to date?
We're here to help, just need some info.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for reply me. Yesterday, I fixed and now my Adobe PTS accout updated from 2GB to 20GB already ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that it's resolved. Let us know whenever needed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Although I have only a couple of GB stored in the Cloud, on both my desktop and laptop, it says that I have used 20.3 GB of my 20 GB storage.  I tried saving all my Cloud documents onto my desktop and deleting them all from the Cloud.  I get the same message. What's worse, I can't save anything to the Cloud because Photoshop thinks I've exceeded my quota. I'm on a Mac and using Monterey 12.3.1 (the latest update).  My Photoshop is updated as well.  Doesn't help to close or reopen the application.  Any suggestions?  Thanks  Vivian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to go to deleted files and pemanently delete them to gain back my cloud storage ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

How did you fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Do you see the same issue? Did you try re-logging into the account? Did you try deleting the files permanently? If not, try these steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted all the files before first contacting you. Tried re-logging into the account. Same issue.

Even odder, though because when I logged back in, I found these two items on my laptop version of Photoshop:

How can those both be true? Could this be related to the fact that I use Photoshop on both my laptop and my desktop? I’m having the same issue with my desktop version, despite having deleted files there, too?

I noted that under Deleted files there is a number of days listed. Could this be an issue? Is there a way to delete all those deleted files immediately?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2023 Sep 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Ranjisha

I have the same problem and none of the solutions is working

what can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue, no files saved but storage is full

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ever addressed? I'm having this issue now. I have no idea where these files are stored or how to clear up space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines