Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Color and details change when exporting

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope someone can help me resolve this. 

I want to export an file and preserve the details and color as much as possible. The first image is the file as it looks on photoshop. The second is how it looks when I export. I have assigned color profile and checked of both color space options when exporting. PSo.JPGCapture.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What colour profile do you assign?

how do you export?

what version of PS?

di you have a wide gamut monitor?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see you are viewing at 6.25% zoom, which means there is massive screen downsampling - each screen pixel representing a large and arbitrary number of image pixels.

To properly assess "noisy" images like this, you always need to check at 100% for an accurate blending/adjustment preview. 100% is a very significant number, because it means one image pixel is represented by exactly one screen pixel. This 1:1 rendering is crucial and essential.

So compare at 100% first, then let us know if they're still different (but I suspect they won't be).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines