• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color changed after canvas resize

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Layered, CMYK PSD, red color changed after canvas resize.
photoshop.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@RCH_RCH 

Moved from Photoshop Developers to Photoshop.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible to illustrate the process and the effect? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update.
When I assigned color profile, the color not changed after canvas resizing, or text rotating.
When I go back in history to first state (Open, without profile assign) , the file is OK, not changed the color after rotating.
When I close the PSD without save, and open again, the file is OK, color not changing after canvas resizing, or text rotating.
When I close Photoshop, and open again with the original PSD, the recolor error appeared again.
My conclusion: it is Photoshop not rather PSD error.
(Sorry my english)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please set the Status Bar to »Document Profile« and post meaningful screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please supply those requested screenshots, as you mentioned assigning an ICC colour profile, my money's on the image file's ICC profile. If the original doesn’t have an embedded ICC profile, then you should assign the right one

- how do you know which one?

Well, you'll have to test the process [ideally working on a calibrated profiled screen] and see which ICC profile gives the image appearance you desire.

Start with the Photoshop working colour spaces such as sRGB and AdobeRGB.

It's best practice to always make sure an image file has an embedded ICC profile. 

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net - adobe forum volunteer - co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines