• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Managment for Visual Designers

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post deleted by request of the original author (visualgfx ).

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title of your post is: Color Managment for Visual Designers

What is your feature request for color management

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do appologise that it seems you are unhappy that visual designers prefer Photoshop over other programs.. (Appologies if not the case) However I would like to keep my current title to correlate over to the Devs that they have a very BIG fanbase of visual designers who prefer there program over many others. 

Also in response to your other comment on the other thread I have no idea who martin evening is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, what is your feature request for color management

What features of Illustrator's color management does Photoshop not have or need? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I replying to an NPC? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An ACP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I like my current title, if I was a photographer I wouldn't need such an option intergrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep your title however you wish. But if you want an upvote for a feature, you kind of have to explain what you're requesting.

So I'll try again: 

What is your feature request for color management

What features of Illustrator's color management does Photoshop not have or need? 

In fact, what are you asking for spelled out here in this post? 

Do read this and please, follow the instructions clearly outlined: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again thedigitaldog, i'm sure the Photoshop devs will understand my post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm sure the Photoshop devs will understand my post.

Photoshop devs don't vote, users in this user-to-user forum do. 

I'm not sure why you can't follow the instructions for this as outlined here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Maybe a copy and paste will help? 

Adobe is excited to hear about the features you have ideas for and will request. 

You may ask, What can you do to increase the chances of being listened to? 

One request per thread:

When creating an Idea or Feature Request thread, please keep requests for features to ONE request per thread. Doing this will allow others to vote on the single, specific feature and not confuse Upvotes amongst a list of feature requests.

If an Idea thread has multiple requests in it, you may be asked by a moderator to split the multiple requests up into multiple threads so others can vote. 

Example Idea thread:

"When using the brush tool, it would be great if it was pressure sensitive when using my stylus"
"I really need X tool, when will that be implemented?"

Additionally: Any extra detail you can provide on "Why you need the feature to behave a certain way", or "what problem this feature request solves" is very useful for the product team.

How will the feature help your workflow?
Describe why you want the feature - include the problem you're currently hitting and how this new feature would solve that problem. Before working on a feature, the product team will need to understand how your idea fits in and may even come up with a better way of solving your problem.

Enlist support!
If you feel strongly about a feature, and you know other people do too, get them to vote!

So let's try this again: 

Describe why you want the feature.

If you feel strongly about a feature, and you know other people do too, get them to vote!

I might vote for a good idea, but I'm not sure where to find it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even edit/delete my post just to let you know 😛 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even edit/delete my post just to let you know

No you can't, but others (I) can. What would you like deleted? 

Why not just post exactly what you wish as outlined, then we can start over from that? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still haven't explained what it is you want exactly.

The colour management system (using ICC colour profiles and the Adobe ACE colour management engine)  is the same in both Photoshop and Illustrator. Both can output images with embedded ICC profiles which is standard practice and avoids colours being misinterpreted between applications.

You show a picture of a colour panel from Illustrator using RGB sliders which is also available in Photoshop.

2022-05-16_17-41-25.jpg

So you need to describe - exactly what issue you are having , where possible with images to demonstrate, and not links to other sites. Then describe exactly what you believe might overcome that issue. Then you might get some help , or some traction with an idea.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@TheDigitalDog Please kindly delete my post I would like to create a new one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines