• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color palette of 184 colors, but I want to limit it to only use 10 colors from the 184 colors i have

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert my pixel art using a color palette of 184 colors, but I want to limit it to only 10 colors. I am using Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 in the Dutch language.

I have the color mode to RGB with a color depth of 8 bits per channel. I then tried to use the 'Indexed Color' option to select the 184-color palette and limit it to only 10 colors, And i dont know if it uses 10 colors?

i dont know where to put only use 10 colors from the 184 colors i put in check image where do i need to put the 10? Or i'm missing a big step?

Knipsel.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set your options from the top rolldown. You have "Vorige", which I assume means "previous".

index.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ive done that yes it is on costum but there are still more then 10 colors used in the pixel art convertion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't set it to 10 colors like this?

index_2.png

index_3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines