• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color problems

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have serious problems with icc profiles. I might have changed things that I should not. When I save as jpeg or change from rgb to cmyk the white turns a bit yellow. And it affects other programs too… When I open an old Indesign document it asks me if I want to change color profile. And, today I exported a premiere project and it turned yellow 😭. Please help. I can’t deliver jobs correctly anymore Is there any way to reset all color prefs? Jenny, illustrator (using a Mac book pro ) 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to show screenshots. What is the embedded RGB profile, and which CMYK profile are you converting to, specifically?

To reset color settings to defaults, just pick the appropriate "General Purpose" preset in the rolldown at the top of the dialog. The main thing is to keep policies at "preserve embedded profiles", and always make sure there is an embedded profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some ICC profile info here to get you started with a better grasp of the ins and outs (I hope)

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer:: co-author: 'getting colour right'
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines