• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color range

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the color range command on an image. Now when ever I open a new document/image and select color range a selection outline appears before I have even selected a color. I don't know how to stop the behavior. Is there a way to reset the command? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can reset the command window by click Alt. The Cancel button will change to Rest.
But In your case resetting the Photoshop preferences may help.

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately neither option fixed the problem. Any suggestions about what to do next?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, can you show a screen capture of the issue at hand?

Which exact version of Ps are you running? can you check in help>System info...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines