• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color rojo desparece al hacer grande y pequeño el pincel

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando abresuna foto con Photoshop recien abierto, haces grande y pequeño el pincel y se ve con fondo rojo en el centro, (Mas tenue o mas fuerte) segun la opacidad, cuando haces zoom a la imagen, ya no vuelves a ver ese color rojo en el centro del pincel hasta que no reinicias Photoshop,

Para mi es muy util ver ese color, por lo que he tenido que volver a la version anterior,

Es un MacPro 6.1

Espero solucionen ese problema en V 23.0.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to reproduce. I can use Option + Control + Shift to resize the brush and I see the red overlay at all zoom levels. 

I believe the 6,1 came out in 2013 and the graphics card is right on the edge of being compatible with the current version of Photoshop. Which version of macOS are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop V23.0.1
The first time I open an image, it works fine, I do see the red color, but if I zoom in on the image I no longer see the red color,
With the previous version I never had that problem,
All the best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With version 22.5.3 it always works correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MacOs version: Big Sur V 11.6.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines