Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Colorized a photo in Photoshop 23 but uneven coloring

Participant ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have Phtotsop 23 and I colorized and old black and white phote. Came out good but the jacket is two tone and I need it to be one tone. What is the best way to do this as I have similar images and may run into the same problem. The image is attached.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the Colorize Neural Filter open, go to the right side where the properties are and use one or more Focal points to select the tan area on the sleeves. Try placing one and the elbow that's on the arm rest of the couch. When you place a focal point, it will open a color picker. Select the color you'd like it to become. You can adjust the size of the focal point to increase or decrease the effect.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines