Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

combined pictures

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working on over a 100 000 pictures and i need to combine them into combined picture with 2-5 of the same product as shown below. The  instruction is to combine them into a canvas of 30cm X 30cm 300px per square inch. However all of the pictures are different shapes and sizes and i am hoping to use a batch/action to free time from combining them manually. I have tried some sorts of actions but i am not very skilled with photoshop. I was wondering if someone has a solution to this?  i will also link the individual products if someone wants to try it with the products below. 

It would really help me with my workload!

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

I do like this:

Sort the images by the number of views.

Since you have a limited number of views (2-5), it will not be difficult to write a separate action for each number of images (I noticed that your T-shirts are of different sizes, so before I execute the standard fit image script, I crop the image object size) Using Advanced batch script, I would run pre-sorted images with the desired action.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also there are premade paths on the individual pictures that i get if that matters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do like this:

Sort the images by the number of views.

Since you have a limited number of views (2-5), it will not be difficult to write a separate action for each number of images (I noticed that your T-shirts are of different sizes, so before I execute the standard fit image script, I crop the image object size) Using Advanced batch script, I would run pre-sorted images with the desired action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This really helped. What have you done to the individual pictures to make them look like that and be able to use the distribute action to a single layer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean they look like the path is "linked" to the layer and mine are on separate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply created layer masks (using the select -> subject menu item). You wrote that you have paths on parts of images - you can use them to create a mask.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you batch the masking process? Also can i save as jpeg when the picture is masked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is possible to write commands to create a mask in an action (select -> subject and layer -> layer mask -> reveal selection), but this method may not give a guaranteed good result in 100 percent of cases (the select -> subject command worked well for your examples, but on some images the result may not be satisfactory).

JPG does not support images with transparency, during batch processing they will need to be saved as tif, psd or png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines