• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compra Adobe Photoshop Versão unica

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou querendo baixar o comprar o DVD ou PEN DRIVE com ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, pela fabricante. Mas não necessita de acesso a nuvem, muito menos outrasd coisas. É para uso esclusivo de um computador, e uma pessoa. Não quero ter pagar mês a mês e nem o plano anual. Pois acabou o plano, o produto passa a apresentar problemas. Quero uma licença definitiva. Se lançar um produto mais avançado, e eu quiser comprar, eu compro. Caso contrário, fico com a minha versão de ano anterior. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to download the buy the DVD or PEN DRIVE with ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, by the manufacturer. But it does not require access to cloud, much less otherthings. It is for sclusive use of a computer, and a person. I don't want to have a month-to-month payment or the annual plan. Because the plan is over, the product starts to present problems. I want a final license. If you launch a more advanced product, and I want to buy, I buy. Otherwise, I get my version from the previous year.

Photoshop is only available by subscription.

You can buy a license for Photoshop Elements (no subscription). It has fewer features than Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for translate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines