• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Consolidate all to tabs

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ham having issues with Photoshop 21.0.2. Photos are not opening as tabs and even when going to window>arrange>consolidate all to tabs, it still doesn't work. The menu bar is also different than it was before I upgraded  ( see atatched image) and I cannot seem to change this. In preferences, under workspace, I tried deselecting "Enable floating documaent window docking" which made no difference. What am I missing? I frequently have multiple images open at once and even though there are always work-arounds, this is extremely frustrating. I had my workspace set up exactly like I wanted it and now I can't get back there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried updating to the most recent version 21.2.4, version 21.0.2 was released in Dec 2019 so you're a good couple of updates behind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to cloud, it says I am up-to-date! Any idea why that might be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to manually update from the Help menu

2020-10-14 14_35_46-Window.png

Also take a look here

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just contacted my system administrator. The article mentioned updates may be disabled for Enterprise users. I'll let you know waht happens.

This may or may not address my original issues though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences, you should backup any custom settings you have beforehand

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.ug.html

image1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now have the most recent version of Photoshopand the most up-to-date os.

Still having the same issues. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still trying to fix this issue. PS opens with the menu bar across the top and my document window floating. Multiple images will consolidate to tabs within that floating window but I cannot get it to be "docked" or attached to the menu bar like it was before. I can manually drag the corner to fill the screen but if I resize an image then I have to manually drag the corner to fill the screen again. This is maddening! I have version 21.2.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 22.0.0 now. same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, it's almost impossible to get anything done. When I use keyboard shortcut to enlarge or shink my view the photo turns into a floating thing! I can't believe we are the only two people in the world with this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you restore your preferences using this manual method does it work correctly?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop has turned into a living piece of caca.  I used to love it.  NOW I HATE IT. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines