Content Aware crop suddenly disappeared in Photoshop (macOS)

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My content award crop has suddenly disappeared. Have been using it for years and now no one seems to know what I'm talking about.  Has this happened to anyone else? 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're here to help. 

Which version of Photoshop are you using? Where are you searching for a content-aware cop tool? Would you mind sharing what you do with this tool? It's available in Photoshop. What do you mean by disappeared?

Check this article to learn about the content-aware crop tool in Photoshop:  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/how-to/content-aware-crop-fill.html.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mkhealey1 wrote:

My content award crop has suddenly disappeared. 

It could be hidden inside of a group of tools or it could have been removed from the toolbar and is now a hidden tool. Go to Edit > Toolbars. Choose "Restore Defaults" to return all the tools to their default locations.

Details here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/bringing-back-tools.html

Jane

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines