• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Aware Fill only works on 1 item per photo

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is more than 1 distraction in a photo, Content Aware will only work to remove 1 distraction.  Example:  Several power lines showing at top of photo.  The Lasso Tool encircles 1 power line and Content Aware Fill removes the line beautifully.  The Lasso Tool encircles another power line and Content Aware Fill is summoned.  A Photoshop Popup says:  "Use the Sampling Brush Tool to add to the sampling area in order to fill the selected region."  After clicking the OK button the Sampling Brush Tool does not perform - numerous clicks have been made to no avail.  

Also, the panel to the right of the original picture that shows the picture and the changes made by Content Aware Fill works the first time around.  For the second Content Aware Fill effort the panel changes to the Transparent 'checkerboard' and the area where Content Aware Fill replaced content (power line in this case) on the first effort - that area is colored blue.  Any suggestions?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Photoshop version in use is 23.2.0 but this has been a problem for awhile.  In fact I looked for answers before and didn't get any that worked for me, and then life turned brutal and I quit photography.  Now the problem continues.

Also, after using Content Aware Fill, the Clone Tool will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the VERY same problems! Every single release of Photoshop for the past few years has very annoyting erros. Things that were not broken, are not broken. 

I luckily have Photoshop 2020 still installed, so I have to go back to that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines