• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Aware Fill Panel Disappeared

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sure there is a valid reason and I just need to hit a button that I inadvertently tapped. I was using content-aware fill and accidentally closed the control panel that allows you to change specifications about your selected area... and can't seem to get it to come back. I have closed out of Photoshop altogether and restarted but still no panel. Does anybody have any ideas? I did update to Photoshop 2020, not sure if that is part of the issue or not. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

HI, Did it look like this?

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 03.33.07.png

Then "Window / Workspace / Reset Content-Aware Fill"

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 03.33.23.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, Did it look like this?

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 03.33.07.png

Then "Window / Workspace / Reset Content-Aware Fill"

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 03.33.23.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a damn genius. Thank you so much. I'm back in commission. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Are you using it the same way? You will only get the content ware fill workspace when you use Edit > Content Aware Fill not when you use Edit > Fill > Content Aware

Dave

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@davescm Is there a way for the Edit > Fill panel to stay open after one application? I'm fairly certain it won't (too bad) but thought I'd ask to be sure. Thanks! (And by this, I mean specifically for the Content-Aware action.)

JainLemos_0-1631557300759.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J E L I don't know any way to keep that dialogue open. Of course Shift+F5 should reopen it with the same settings as previously used.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Dave. Yes, as I suspected. I do use the shortcut sometimes but my environment set-up is such that my keyboard area is very dark and searching for the F5 key is not as graceful as it should be, lol. It would be terrific to be able to dock that panel or otherwise keep it open. Usually, I make several selections first by holding the Shift key as I go and then apply the fill to all selections. That works, too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines