• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

content aware fill

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my Edit - Content Aware Fill is missing. Is there a way to get it? My photoshop does automatic updates, so I don't understand why it wouldn't be there.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind. I found it. I had to go into the creative cloud desktop and open the latest update of Photoshop from there. Then it opened the current version. Not sure why my icon opens up the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice would be to turn off automatic updates and manually install when ready. That way you can check the forums for any changes that could impact your workflow.

Also keep an older version (PS 2020) around in case something does happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You didn't say if you are on Mac or Windows or if the "icon" is for the application or for the document. This is an issue at the OS level, not within Photoshop. If you tell us more we can help you with the icon. Otherwise, launch PS, then choose File > Open.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines