• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Credentials (Beta) Check Box Not Showing in Photoshop Preferences > Technology Preview

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to use the new content credentials (beta) feature....!

However, I cannot find the "content credentials (beta)" checkbox that should be under Preferences >Technology Preview. 

Photoshop is updated to version 23.4.1 and graphic processor is compatible....

The operating system is Windows 10 64-bit.

I tried deleting and re-installing photoshop, but "content credentials (beta)" checkbox still does not appear. 

Does anybody know what the problem could be??

Please help! (And thank you!) 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

When I was posting the question, there was no "content credentials (beta)" section like the current screenshot.

You hadn’t selected it in the first screenshot but it appears to have been there. 

0623.jpg

What is the exact version you are using? 

Do you get Window > Content Credentials? 

Maybe you should post over on 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta/ct-p/ct-photoshop-beta?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=all&tabid=all

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

if you don't see Content Credentials in Windows menu and/or in History and Content Credential in Preferences, please check which version of Photoshop you're using. 

It will be under 'Technology Previews" in 23.4

but under 'History and Content Credentials" in 23.4.1 (and you don't need to restart PS anymore after enabling it)

for more information, see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/content-credentials.html 

HTH!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of the »History & Content Credentials« window instead of the »Technology Previews« one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the current screenshot of "History & Content Credentials" that I am getting....!

When I was posting the question, there was no "content credentials (beta)" section like the current screenshot.

After posting the question, I re-installed photoshop once more without keeping the preveious settings and preferences. 

When I opened the first time, there was a "content credentials (beta)" section below "history log" section. However, after I checked "enable" and restarted the photoshop, "content credentials (beta)" was gone again (like it is now).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You hadn’t selected it in the first screenshot but it appears to have been there. 

0623.jpg

What is the exact version you are using? 

Do you get Window > Content Credentials? 

Maybe you should post over on 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-beta/ct-p/ct-photoshop-beta?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the first screen shot is showing "Technology Previews" since I thought it should be there according to google search results from few months ago...but it wasn't under "History & Content Credentials"either.

It was there under "History & Content Credentials" after I re-installed the photoshop once more, so I checked "enable" and closed photoshop;

but when I opened photoshop, it was gone again (the second screenshot, which is the current state).

I am using phtoshop 2022 version 23.4.1.
No, I don't get Window > Content Credentials.

Alright, maybe I should..!
Appreciate your help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am saying you may not get pertinent advice here from someone else, but with a Beta-feature the other Forum might yield quicker results. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thank you for your advice!

As of now, the feature only appears when the preferences is reset, but is gone when I close photoshop. Even when it's there, content credentials option is missing in the "Export As" window....so, guess I will ask about this on the Beta discussion...!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you don't see Content Credentials in Windows menu and/or in History and Content Credential in Preferences, please check which version of Photoshop you're using. 

It will be under 'Technology Previews" in 23.4

but under 'History and Content Credentials" in 23.4.1 (and you don't need to restart PS anymore after enabling it)

for more information, see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/content-credentials.html 

HTH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarifying and for your help:)

I am still experiencing some problems regarding the feature and planning to ask about the problem on Photoshop Beta discussion..!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates on this matter?? I used content credentials for about a month and then since the last updates it just disappeared and it doesn't seems to show up anywhere, not under window and not in the technology preview! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines