• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert smart object back to layers after smart filter

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using Photoshop and trying to be able to group layers together then liquify them, but then return them back into their separate layers with them still being liquified.

I highlighted all the layers that needed to be liquified and then converted them to a smart object. I liquified the group but I am unable to turn them back into their original layers still having the smart filter applied.

How do I achieve this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why would you expect this to be possible (by default)? 

I am not sure any of the the threads on Scripting solutions to this task contained a completely satisfactory solution, but in principle it would be possible to create a New Smart Object Via Copy for each Layer contained, hide all other Layers in it and rasterize it. 

Edit: Groups, Adjustent Layers, Layer Masks, Vector Masks, … can naturally complicate the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines