• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete the liquify command due to a disk error in Photoshop (Windows)

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use liquify in the latest version of Photoshop (I updated on July 23rd, 2022). I could not use it with the previous version either. 

This is the message that I received first: 

use get device removed reason 

resolve the gpu device instance has been suspended

Does anyone have any recommendations? I do a lot of compositing, so this is very frustrating. 

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry that you cannot use the liquify tool in Photoshop. We're here to help.

Could you please share the system info of Photoshop from Help > System info? Are your graphic drivers up to date? Please re-download and re-install them. Did you try any troubleshooting steps so far?

What error message are you getting when trying to click and use the Liquify tool?

You can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#reset_preferences.

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences.

You can check https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#BackupPhotoshoppreferences.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks! 

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines