• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'could not complete your request because of a program error' Mac OS

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using MacBook Pro 2018 macOS 11.6.6.

I just installed Photoshop and when I click any button, I get an error message that 'could not complete your request cause of a program error'.
I tried installing the latest version and the previous versions of Photoshop, but the same problem occurred. I can't do anything because of the error message even if I try to change the settings by clicking the Preferences button.

I put user-diagnostics in the plugins folder, but it didn't appear in the Photoshop plugins. I've looked up and tried almost everything related to this, but it didn't help at all.

I'd appreciate your help.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Emily_rm I'm sorry to hear about the problem. Have you tried following the steps outlined here? If none of those solutions help, let us know, and we'll see what else might be going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried the steps in the link, but none of them helped.

No matter which button I press, the error window pops up. So some steps couldn't even try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, thanks for updating us. This sounds very frustrating. Are you able to launch Photoshop at all and get to a working space? If so, in the top menu under Help > System Info, copy and paste the text in a new reply here, and we'll take a look. If you aren't able to launch the app at all, please contact Adobe support.

You can reach Adobe by chat or phone:

For chat support, make sure you are signed in with your Adobe ID.

— Look up your current plans here: https://account.adobe.com.

— Type AGENT in the chat box to bypass the automatic chatbot and be connected to a live person.

— Chat Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

To call Adobe, search this list for the support phone number in your country:

— Phone List: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

I hope this is helpful! Please come back to let us know what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines