Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete your request because of a program error

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have just installed the latest version of Photoshop through Creative Cloud and I can't do a single thing without this error coming up. When I press a key I just get more of the same window cascading down the screen.

Crash.png

I'm on a Mac running Big Sur 11.6.1.

I can't even change any settings because this error will come up almost straight away.

I have trashed preferences, completely uninstalled and re-installed. I've read the many different fixes for this error that other people have used, but I just can't even get into the settings to try those fixes. At one point I was able to see the settings menus but as soon as I click on anything it just crashes. I have granted full disk access to Photoshop...I'm out of ideas!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your computer specs? What Mac version, RAM, HD Space, Scratch Disk space, etc.

The other thing you can try to do is not just uninstall - try uninstalling and running the Adobe cleaner tool to give you a completely fresh install.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines