Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not complete your request.

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone;

My first post.  Since installing the latest update to Photoshop 2018 a few days ago, I have been able to open one photo and since then I have the message below.

Would anyone have a possible solution?

Cheers!

-Al

Capture.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without system information nobody can tell you much. Start by checking the usual suspects - graphics driver, screen configuration, related PS preference settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi alaind6361345​,

your problem could be similar to this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2443449

(mostly written in german language)

There is a checklist you can go through step by step (and the solution in the other thread was: to change the workspace eg to Essentials)

When the window is big enough and if you already work in this workspace try to reset this one (menu: Window --> Workspace -> Reset "your workspace") or change to another workspace.

By the way:

Do you use palettes which are not out of box was installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your looking into this.  Indeed, changing the work space to "essentials" has solved the problem.  I was using "photography".  This never happened before and I hope a fix will come shortly.

Thanks again!

Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Blackcollar  schrieb

… and I hope a fix will come shortly …

I never heard, that the problem comes again. That's why …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone who wants to get to know why it happens check: There isn't enough room to display this document => bug !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the solution to my problem though it may not be applicable to all.  I moved the tools bar from the right back to the left as per the original layout.  Every time I move the toolbar to the right, the same problem occurs.

Hope it helps others

Al

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not everything what happens. When you choose 'View / Fit to Screen' a window is going to be moved to the bottom!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines