• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

could not initialize photoshop because of a disk error - v23.0

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having problems with photoshop v23.0 on my (windows 10) PC. Was working fine yesterday but all of a sudden a few days after updating to the newer version (v23.0) i all of a sudden cant open photoshop. I have tried everything i can find online, re downloaded photoshop and tried to re-create the photoshop.exe application path registry key and re started my PC countless times. but nothing has worked. 

Wondering if there is any fix or is this permently broken, do i now have to move to some other software as this is beyond annoying as i need photoshop for work. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

got it working (not much help from adobe) but the fix is one of the top comments on this thread. "This issue is fixed by installing the Media Feature Pack list for Windows N edition"

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-could-not-initialize-photoshop-because-of-a-disk-error/idi-p/12475738

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue and I'm so annoyed. Also using windows 10 on PC. Also need it to work, like what am I paying for?

[reply edited by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

got it working (not much help from adobe) but the fix is one of the top comments on this thread. "This issue is fixed by installing the Media Feature Pack list for Windows N edition"

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-could-not-initialize-photoshop-because-of-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines