• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash on launch Photoshop macOS

Participant ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sad to announce that after updating to 23.0.2 this issue has come up for me.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

23.0.2? Or 23.2? I suspect you're hitting something entirely different. I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

23.2 I'm no longer getting the crash. Hope it lasts. Lots of Adobe issues come back in later versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeffery for your reply.

I don't usually send those reports.

I'm talking about version 23.2 actually.

Anyway, it's now too late since I uninstalled Photoshop while deleting the preferences and re-installed and now everything is fine. Although I really didn't want to do it in the first place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My guess is you were seeing this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-photoshop-23-2-crashes-on-startup-macos/id... but without a crash report I can't say for sure. Caused by a plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines