Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fuck you photoshop!!!!.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Go to the Windows reliability monitor (type reliability into the windows search box)

Click on the Red circle with white cross at the time of the issue.

In the list of critical events look for Photoshop.

Double click on Photoshop, in the list, and you will get a report about the crash

Paste it here so we can take a look and try and advise you.

Note : If the report mentions Lavasoft - uninstall Web-Companion / Adaware and you should be OK.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system report.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

atio6axx.dll is part of the AMD graphics driver package. Have you tried updating your graphics driver from the AMD website.

Support & Drivers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which graphics driver would I need ? AMD A8  RADEON Graphics R5 M320 is what it says on my computer thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like a notebook. If so, on the link I gave you fill in the boxes as below

Then click Display results:

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wheres the link ? thanks mate you have been very helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link pasted again here :

Support & Drivers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

report.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The top one (17.2.1) is the latest, and the version I have here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok ive downloaded the application , so just run the download ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - just run it and accept the defaults if it gives you any options.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok its installing .. so what does this application do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will update the video drivers on your PC to the latest versions. The crash report you shared earlier was related to a video driver problem. By installing the latest version you can ensure that any bugs that have been discovered and addressed by AMD are eliminated.

It is always the first step in eliminating an issue.

Once installed - restart your computer , then try Photoshop again. There is a good chance that updating the driver will correct the problem.

If you do get another crash make a note of exactly what you were doing at the time of the crash and get the latest reliability report relating to that crash.Also check what version of Photoshop you are using. The current version is CC2017.0.1.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok no worries yes I am using the latest version of Photoshop its also a subscription service , that's why it made it more frustrating as I am paying for it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey mate photoshop was working fine for like 4 hrs and this message come up again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the reliability report showing the same message on the latest crashes or has it changed?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop.JPG​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just received this one now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

That is still showing an issue with your graphics.

Given that you have already updated the driver, can you go to Photoshop Preferences - Performance and under graphics processor settings - click on Advanced settings. Change it to the next setting down i.e. if it is set to Advanced - change it to Normal; if it is set to Normal change it to Basic.

Then click OK and restart Photoshop

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI again, mate made no difference unfortunately im going to have to unsubscribe from this product its doing my head in and another artist I work with is experiencing the same error code so its not just me now ..

Thanks

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error again....JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Before doing that I would contact Adobe and see if they can look at your system directly and help you.

Contact Customer Care

Follow the links and you can chat or phone

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have tried that several times and got nowhere , this product is faulty and wasting my money and time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

spacecowboy2492  wrote

I Have tried that several times and got nowhere , this product is faulty and wasting my money and time

No your computer, IE your notebook, is faulty. More than likely the GPU is overheating. Clean out the dust in the air vents. Don't use the notebook on a soft surface, that builds heat and stops proper airflow. Try turning the GPU option off completely in PS and test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines