• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create new image - possible bug

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created many patterns using 'create new image' in libraries, by simply painting multicolor stripes.  This usually produces clean, vibrant patterns.  All of a sudden there are dissolve looking patches in an otherwise clean pattern.  I am using 23.01 just updated this morning.  I am using a hard round brush with everything set to 100%.  Any ideas on what I may be doing wrong?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like the blend setting for your brush is set to something other than Normal:

JeffreyTranberry_0-1637607507853.png

Or try resetting the tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html#tool 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the suggestion.  Blend mode has been set to 'normal'.  I reset my tools and am still getting a dissolve effect. I have attached an image with an example.  Create Image example.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me again.  I tried using the same stripes in Adobe Capture on my iPad and the result did not include the 'dissolve' looking patches.  Could it be a bug in my desktop (Windows) version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its possible. I have no idea.  I'm not on Windows, but I'm going to try to see if I can replicate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines