Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud apps (desktop) need to have access to photoshop v21

Participant ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE,

In my opinion the decision Adobe took to take out many others version as option to download in the creative cloud apps is a mistake.... and it's a desaster the biggest BUG ever...

Adobe can you please rectify that situation and put back other version like photoshop v21....

When my PC crash last tuesday and corrupt my Photoshop v21 file, because of the download of photoshop v23. I said, no problem, clearly v23 wont work on my pc , I will just clean everything put back in order my PC and will install again Photoshop v21 from creative cloud apps. But... adobe only keep v23 and v22.... WHY ?

AS you know many user/members use the photoshop version that work OK for them and for their equipment....

This week a lost too many days of work... Please Adobe you have the solution... just put back older version of adobe like v21 as option in the creative cloud apps...

P.S. photoshop v21 is not that hold a few weeks ago you did a upgrade for it....  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You always have the option of keeping your existing versions when installing a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines