• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Storage Full, when no where close to being full.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 1.2 GB of files in my storage. I checked my deleted folder, and even deleted some items to get it to 949 MB of files. My plan has 1 TB of storage. Why am I still getting reapeated notifications that my storage is almost full? Even with 1.2 GB  I'm still only using about a tenth of 1% of my storage. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulties. Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the notification which you're receiving? Please share your Adobe ID with us via private message so that we will investigate the issue further. 

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 2.11.56 PM.png

 Happened again today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.

Could you please check & confirm the below locations if you don't have any files?

You may also check this article for more info & let us know if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing in Lightroom. About 6 small PDFs. I deleted files in the assets to reduce my size as previously reported. 

Even if there was content there, it doesn't explain why Adobe is reporting "almost full you need to upgrade" and showing far less than the limit. Unless it's a ploy to get me to sign up for more storage when I don't need it. Or a ploy to get me to sign in to my account every day to check it.  Is it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm curious. Why is Adobe no longer showing me my storage limit? Just the amount used ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay. I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spoke to Adobe rep, who wanted to remote access my laptop, which I was unwilling to allow since it's a work computer. So they emailed me this: 

Hope you are doing well,

These are the 2 article that may help you in getting the issue resolved: 
https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/cc-libraries-sync-error/td-p/1090...
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

kindly let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks for working with us, 

Adobe Customer Care  

So I did recommendations on both links. One of which deleted Creative Cloud, so I had to reinstall CC and all apps. 

Problem persists. Just now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @onevox ,

We're sorry about the trouble and thanks for trying the steps shared in the article above. Let's work together and resolve the issue. Could you please share the Adobe logs from your machine? Please share the file with us by uploading it to a cloud storage service & sharing a link with us to download the file. We can share the info with the product team so that they can investigate the issue further.

Here is the link to generate the logs:- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tarun:

Dear User,

The following file has been uploaded on Adobe LogCollector Portal:

File: AdobeLogs_20220922_082320_192-mac-GS.zxp

Please use the above filename as a reference when contacting Adobe Customer Care.

Thank you,

The Log Collector Tool team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The message is back. Storage is full again, libraries can't sync. 1 TB of storage yet. 

This is not closed. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 2.56.28 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like the only option I seem to have is to give some Adobe employee access to my laptop to look around, which is unacceptable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again today. No solutions. Apparently no one at Adobe can explain it. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-14 at 8.40.28 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue for almost two months. I also did the suggestions and I have nothing saved, and since Cloud reports being full I can no longer save any work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started getting this in my Photoshop about last month. It would just periodically pop up after some use. I checked if I'm even using Creative CLoud storage and while I don't have any files on it, I'm using about 570 MB out of 1 TB I'm alloted. That's definitely not full, so I'm wondering what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Wabber_HM check all your folders/tabs under assets.adobe.com - libraries, trash/deleted files (until permanently deleted), cloud docs all add up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted some items in the trash, but it just confirms the storage count in the lower left is accurate. I'm using megabytes and Photoshop will still bother me about being full even though I'm not. I'll wait and see if it still comes up though, since I did delete some items in the trash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I'm getting CONSTANT Creative cloud notifications telling me my storage is almost full but I have NOTHING stored in the cloud? I've checked and there's nothing!  These messages are annoying, but do they portend future problems?!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced the same problem until I spoke with an Adobe's CS team on the phone. The solution Chandan gave me was to login to your account through assets.adobe.com. Here, go the 'Deleted' folder and delete all the files. If this doesn't clear up your storage, click on 'Launch more', that's at the bottom left hand corner and further click on 'Synced files'. When this opens up go to the 'Deleted' folder here and delete all the files. This should clear up your storage space. 

I hope this helps. Good luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SapnaDV_1-1697527864532.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines