• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud timeline showing same version

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a 'before' image to the creative cloud as one version followed by an 'after' image in another version. When clients click into timeline view, both versions reflect the latest 'after' image and the 'before' version isn't shown correctly. This started happening this week and haven't done that before. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you give the images different names?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 2 layers in the photoshop document. One is named 1 while the other 2. The before image is 1 and I turned off the visibility of layer 2. Then once it is saved, I turn on the visibility of layer 2 and save again. This normally would create a second version and browsing them on the timeline would reflect both changes. It is currently showing only the layer 2 visiability on both, even though the earlier version (1) had layer 2 hidden.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you save them with different names?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's the same name. I haven't done anything different from the past. Creative cloud records each save point as a new version so each time you make a change and save it, you will have a timeline of what each save looks like. That's how I submit a file for review. I save the 'before' and save again with the 'after' image. Worked fine in the past but now both versions show the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You uploaded an update within a minute of the original? Did you make sure the original asset was uploaded prior to uploading the modified image?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep! I've been doing this for a while now and it worked fine in the past. I always make sure to see the little green checkmark meaning the cloud document is synced before I save a second time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines