Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Creative Cloud Tutorail Email fail

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With my recent purchase of Lightroom Classic and Photoshop I am receiving  Adobe Creative Cloud tutorial emails.  They each have a tutorial theme with a little GIF and a Start Now button. The start now button simply opens a web page to download the Photoshop installer. It is installed.  I know I can look for these tutorials via the app if I search but am wondering what' going on with the email that they don't open a tutorial as expected. They are a great little reminder and I would follow many of them but can't get them to work at all.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With regard to the above question about the tutorial email I would note that Lightroom tutorials launch the program properly.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. You can find Photoshop tutorials on this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/tutorials.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines