• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud wants me to buy an abo but i already pay for one since two years. Whats going on?

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for my Adobe abo (which I use since 2021) a few days ago which I already got the receipt for, but when I open my creative cloud or open the individual programs it says I have to buy an abo or use the test version. As I said, I already paid for my abo. I use this abo for more than two years now and never had any issues since. 

I tried logging in and out again, upgrading the programs, and restarting my laptop but nothing works. There are no answers to this topic available. Please help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is "Adobe abo" you think you purchased? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was so long ago but I purchased the creative suit where I could use all the programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I paid for my Adobe abo (which I use since 2021) a few days ago which I already got the receipt for, but when I open my creative cloud or open the individual programs it says I have to buy an abo or use the test version.

By @elina_1999

Hi Elina,

Please see this help page for when Creative Cloud reverts to trial. You might, for instance, need to sign out of the Creative Cloud app and then sign back in again.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop (and other such Adobe app's) have been subscription only for like 11 years now:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-adobe-shifted-subscription-model-travis-hardman/

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines