• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CRITICAL BUG in new version Photoshop (Update 18 Agustus 22.5)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2021 Aug 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occurs in some Windows can no do copy paste. I do this when I do photo masking. then when many layers I want to copy paste on column properties menu. and then impact Explorer when you want to copy paste file or something else

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frankly I cannot fully follow your description, could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible? What is the Column Property Menu? 

Please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far? 

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for any spelling or delivery errors. Because I use Google translate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Occurs in some Windows can no do copy paste.

Please identify the windows you have problems pasting into.

I do this when I do photo masking.

then when many layers I want to copy paste on column properties menu.

????column properties menu??? Where is that

and then impact Explorer when you want to copy paste file

How are you copying and pasting file in Windows file explorer. What's Photoshop involvement in your process?

or something else

What Else

Perhaps if you explain in you native language someone will be able to understand what you are writting. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry I can't edit my question back in the post above. I mean in Feather column I want to enter numbers. because many layers i use copy paste

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When/where can you not copy paste? Paste should past a layer into a document the support layers. When the clipboard has pixels to past.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will give an example later. please be patient 🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Version : 21H1

Build : 19043.1165

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to show in the video that you seem to have a layer mask targets the you seen to  want to copy and paste from.  You have the image canvas zoomed to 3% and your on display keyboard cover all one your Tabbed display image.  I can not even see if there are any active selections when you did  things like  cut copy paste.  Use the edit menu to pull down copy copy merge cut past past special zoom in so we can see image display and selections. What are you trying the use a selected area of a layer mask for?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize if this case is wrong. you can delete this topic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines