Crop / Copy Merge / Copy and creating a New Document will not create the actual size of the Marquee

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The copy merge, copy / paste tool is not working as expected.  Before, I could use the copy merge tool to create a new document with the size of the document being remembered, making it easy to optimize the graphic.  Now, when I use the copy merge tool to copy paste into a new document, the new document size does not match the contents of the clipboard.  It's some random arbitrary file that I have to create a large canvas for and then crop to the actual size.  

This is a major workflow issue for pretty much anyone who uses the software professionally. 3 of my team members have confirmed this issue by trying to copy merge a 2 x 2 pixel file and them create a new document with the copy merge feature by copy and pasting into a new document and someone the document is 4 x 4.  

This is a major issue and needs to be addressed right away. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. Very annoying.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines