• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop/ straighten bug

Engaged ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've searched for my own post on the subject, since I think I've reported it before (have a screencast of the issue in march 2020 and october 2020, but might be that I was unable to post here at the time.)

So the issue existed before, at least since 2020. Then I was using a MacPro, now a MacStudio.

When I try to straighten an image, I get a few pixels of transparency added in one corner. 

Screencast: This is PS 24.0.1 on OSX Montery.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1c3vjo58fla94d4/crop%20bug.mp4?dl=0 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ReneDamkot thanks for the post. Curious if this issue remains if you update to Ps 24.1.1?

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to 24.1.1.

Issue remains.

(not too surprising, since it existed since at least 2020: here a screencast I made in april '20)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/71inmvur8yc9fwd/PS%20CC%20crop%20bug.mp4?dl=0 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ReneDamkot would it be possible for you to share a file that you see this issue with for the team to try to reproduce with? Also, what are your steps you are doing that show this, ie, open file, select layer...etc.  This will help the team to debug.

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CoryShubert 

Yeah, I can share a file. 

Not sure what triggers it, I've tried to reproduce on a new, blank file, but couldn't, but I just tried one of the client files it happend on and I consistently get the issue when I crop it (when I open it, then straighten/ crop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - I couldn't reproduce with my own files, either. Hopefully the file you share with Cory lets us repro and figure out what's going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ReneDamkot, are all those steps necessary? Can we boil it down to Open the file, select a specific layer (which one?), select the crop tool, Select the straiten tool, drag vertically down at X degrees?

We need to find some steps that we can reproduce before we can pass it on to the team to debug.

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @CoryShubert 

With the files I sent you, all I have to do is open them, select crop tool and click+drag outside the canvas or Cmd+drag inside the image to straigten them a bit (I just tried it on one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines