• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cropping Tool Bug

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange issue with the cropping tool making Photoshop crash. I've updated multiple times deleted and re-installed and tried everything to fix it but sometime everytime I go to use the Cropping tool it just crashes and gives me the strangest visual glitch and refuses to close the program until I Cntrl+Alt+Delete and force it to end task on Windows. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if you are on the latest version of Photoshop then maybe it's a bug I suggest you use adobe clean remove tool to clean your computer then reinstall hope all will be ok or revert back to the last working for now...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Mark24244597kx3r, sorry to hear this.

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash. 

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually  

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

If it does solve the problem, I would like to get the folder of settings to try and figure out what is bad with them. 

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines