• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS5 - Where has Web Photo Gallery gone? I use it all the time to prepare galleries for Dreamweaver.

New Here ,
May 16, 2010 May 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having just upgraded from CS2 to CS5, I cannot find Web Photo Gallery (previously File, Automate, Web Photo Gallery).

This was very useful to prepare galleries of images sent to me by our group members in all sizes, so I could send all the gallery files straight into Dreamweaver for uploading to our website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 16, 2010 May 16, 2010

Open Bridge.

Under where Help is, is an icon that looks like a sheet.

If you press that, the Output options opens, and you can choose Web Gallery as your choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Bridge.

Under where Help is, is an icon that looks like a sheet.

If you press that, the Output options opens, and you can choose Web Gallery as your choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was replaced in CS4 with the Output module from Bridge:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/creativesuite/cs/using/WSe851854fd1e0856a-4b08a77612477f69f15-8000.html

If you want the old functionality back then you'll have to install them manually from the Optional Plug-ins package:

http://www.adobe.com/go/ps_cs5_plugins_win_en

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very nice! Another star in the update column (at least for those of us who did not upgrade to CS4).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's now in Bridge.

Select the Output Workspace from the choice at the top of the Bridge Window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 17, 2010 May 17, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! - Finding the Photo Gallery tool was the same question I had...

Is there a way to preview the gallery styles in Bridge without having to create one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

timcuppe wrote:

Is there a way to preview the gallery styles in Bridge without having to create one?

I hate to state the obvious but you click on Refresh Preview!

Have a look at the tutorial videos here:  http://www.adobe.com/support/photoshop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, "obvious" always works for me...

In CS2 they offered thumbnails of the gallery styles. Hitting Refresh Preview in CS5 requires the photos to load the gallery. Doesn't take too long, but the other was quick and simple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 24, 2010 May 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about a way to add a caption to the image? Seems like it should be an option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2011 Jul 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reviewing all the answers to this post I still don't find the web gallery option in my Bridge CS5. The icon under Help tab only gives me the option "Output to web or PDF" which I click and nothing happens.

There's something missing here which is too bad. I think Adobe should take a look at it because many people used web gallery as I used to and it's very frustrating to upgrade to CS5 and lose something very useful.

I tried downloading the plug-ins and it doesn't allow me to. It says I'm not the system manager and it only allows me to download it to My documents. From My documents I don't know how to install it. I never did it though. And if the computer is mine, why it says I don't have administrator rights? It’s tough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2011 Jul 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rubens63, I looked at Bridge myself to see if I could find the icon that was talked about under the help menu.  When I clicked on "Output to web or pdf," nothing happened as well.  So I looked around and this is what I found.

To the right where it says: "Essentials, Film Strip, Metadata, and Output" - click on "Output."

Here you will see PDF and Web Gallery.  Click on Web Gallery and Voila you can now output a Web Gallery.

This is using Adobe Bridge CS5.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SM1, I already fixed the issue by reseting Bridge, pressing Ctrl, Shift and Alt at the same time while opening the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

I have just uploaded a web gallery but when I go to galleries I can't find it either. It says it's on the server but can't see. Frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines